Thursday, April 16, 2015

the little things



  • breakfast for dinner
  • movie date with my little love
  • benjamin jumping into the river on our hike - his laughter made my heart feel warm
  • nature art
  • sitting outside & feeling the sun on my face
  • learning that Gena Showalter is releasing another White Rabbit Chronicles book around my birthday
  • Benjamin telling me that he hopes I get fired - I love that he loves to be with
  • our local essential oil meetup - I learn so much everytime

"When on is faced with something so different from what one is used to, and believes to their core is the "best", "right", "only" way for a child to be parented, all else will look like the path to destruction." - Pam Clark

"I am in exactly the right place & it's getting better & better everyday." -Abraham Hicks




I absolutely love keeping track of interesting things I find & my daily gratitude journaling. Practicing gratitude really does help you focus on the good. Life can truely be magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment