Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful Thursday



Give thanks with a grateful heart.

  • late night conversations with my BFF
  • having a hard working hubby
  • a yummy lunch date with my Boo
  • a shopping adventure
  • getting my rings cleaned
  • finding the perfect "vials" for my invitations
  • new shoes
  • sushi date with friends
  • Benjamin letting me hold him like a baby
  • having a successful "first day" of "preschool"
  • feeling the love in the air
  • that feeling right after practicing yoga
  • successfully baking a cake from scratch
  • homeschool planning - it's tons of fun
  • getting excited about Halloween
  • dinner with lots of friends
  • putting out our Halloween decorations
I'm enjoying this practice. I'm looking forward to having a notebook full of gratitude :)
<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment