Saturday, September 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday


  • cooler fall weather
  • having 2 hours to myself in the middle of the day
  • a nice unplanned dinner date with the hubs
  • documentaries that make you think
  • hubs telling me happy birthday at 12:01
  • Benjamin sleeping in his new bed AND loving it
  • birthday party crafts galore
  • to have my birthday fall so close to my favorite holiday
  • late night haircuts in my living room
  • making a vampire owl birthday cake
  • sushi for dinner
  • "vampire kiss" martini
  • a bonfire with dinner and smores to celebrate the 1st day of fall
  • showing my hubby some love with a fun fall printable
  • my Mom showing up with tons of groceries for the party
  • coffee and a movie with Benjamin
While this post is two days late, better late than never, right?

<3
Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment