Saturday, November 29, 2014

thankful thursday



"If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining."

  • the most delicious trout with gnocchi, mushrooms, spinach, walnuts, and tomatoes
  • dinner with some of my favorite people
  • sleepover at mom's
  • waking up early & having an entire day o do as I please
  • creating my first vision board
  • taking pictures with Benjamin (see above!!!!!)
  • super hilarious vine videos
  • going to a night club and sitting on a white couch surrounded by flowy curtains - I felt just like Carrie Bradshaw
  • a sleepover with my ladies & all our conversations
  • hot coffee on a rainy morning
  • wearing bright orange wedge boots
  • fried mac & cheese, penne rustica, and salted caramel gelato
  • a hot detox bath while listening to Abraham Hicks
  • christmas music
  • Benjamin giving me 100+ hugs and telling me he loves me
  • beautiful, crunchy leaves under my feet
  • watching with awe as my passions are pulled together by the same force
  • watching Benjamin play & act out stories with other children at our children's theatre
  • skype - because it helps me foster my long distance friendship
  • planning my x-mas party


"The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live only as you can."

peace, love, joy,
erica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment