Friday, October 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday

{via society6}

  • deep talks with the hubs
  • new Vampire Diaries premiere
  • trying water colors for the very 1st time
  • hearing the rain beat up against the window
  • the smell of the heat turned on for the 1st time this season
  • finding a groupon for Clemson tickets and sending the hubs & my FIL
  • meetin up with them after the game & seeing/hearing their excitement as they told me how much fun they had
  • football party with Mom & Randy
  • walking around beautiful downtown
  • walking into my favorite local bookstore and finding the exact book I was looking for
  • the unschooling life podcast
  • happy Halloween decorating in almost every room of my house
  • eBay scores
  • watching the wind blow the leaves around
  • late night visits from friends
  • free crochet patterns
  • daydreams
  • deciding on a super hero theme for Benjamin's upcoming birthday

<3 Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment