Thursday, October 30, 2014

thankful thursday

{comic con at the children's museum}

  • being able to introduce Benjamin to the orchastra
  • comic con at the children's museum. we got free comics & got to talk with batman, superman, and wonder woman
  • playing soccer at nana & randy's
  • Halloween - my favorite holiday appproaching at neck breaking speed
  • dancing about he house to Broadway Pandora with Benjamin singing at the top of his lungs
  • planning a super hero birthday party
  • visiting the renaissance faire
  • crashing dinner at my mom's
  • friends who make me laugh
  • grocery shopping with benjamin
  • staying up late with benjamin eating popcorn & watching batman
  • my morning cup of jo
  • spilling my guts to my bff
  • trips to the craft store
  • edmame
  • making paper bats
  • nice people
  • big fuzzy blankets
  • bear hugs from benjamin
  • glee sings the beatles





stay thankful my friends :)
<3 erica

No comments:

Post a Comment